Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Reloaded

Well, here I am again.. A brand new blog from my comfortable armchair... or at least it it would be comfortable if it had arms...and wasn't broken. The mayhem is reborn today, and this time I won't be quite as angr--no...specific ^^

Basically its time to clean up my act. I've been giving all of you a little too much disclosure on my life's events, barring names like Wayne, James, lil and... iunno probably someone else, there will be no more nouns. Yes, I am boycotting nouns. Instead I will use a series of... of... verbs..? let's try it out

Quickly went to the raised. Quickly purchased some new hardened.

Uhh... maybe I'll try something different.. keep checking back- this is my new blog and by God I will actually update this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Oh I am sure the specifics will return someday. In wait. Glad to have you back Mr. Skywalker.

Emperor Wayne

7:31 PM  
Blogger Anti Misandry said...

I suppppppposed I've gotta update my links now - baaah - more work.
no rest for the wicked, eh.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home