Thursday, June 08, 2006

Onionmax numero 4

Just because Nagykin Skywalker was struk down doesn't mean that Onionmax is even close to being finished. Feast your eyes on issue number four!

Totally Classy. I enjoy how I worked in Stephen Colbert who does indeed kick ass. Well that's it for now I have to do-a-my excersises. yessiree. I'll fix up the template and the links to a more suitable fashion..whenever I get around to it. So.. if you feel like sitting around and trying to figure out why it says "edit me" twice on my link bar knock yourself out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Good looking cover there my good man

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

An I quote "...by god I will actually update this one".

Emperor Wayne

9:56 AM  
Blogger Chris Nagy said...

I'm getting around to it, shaddup!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home