Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Worst friggidy day ever!

Ok so updates have been a bit sparce as of late but you know what? You're still coming to my site and reading all of the same old posts over and over again and you know why? Because I'm just that awesome.

But yes, lo and behold a freakin update! Now listen here, I just went on an ass camping trip (truth: It was actually really fun don't take this too seriously). Now I don't mean ass as in oh baby I like a side of the beef and..peas...why not.. I mean ass as in a blind goat walking into a solid pile of shit would have been more entertaining. Actually... now that I think about it.. a blind goat walking into a pile of shit repeatedly would be pretty funny...

HAHAHA What a dumbass!

So as far as the worst day ever goes.. that would be today. No no, it wasn't seniors day.. a day I lament but managed to avoid this month. I AM NAGYKIN SKYWALKER MASTER OF SCHEDULING!! But because today was just so damn busy. And it was one of the girl's last day. She will be missed. She made rushes tolerable.. ironically except this one. But then again her duty was outside the box that is the kitchen. My boss (let's not forget that she is fat) wouldn't help out at all meaning I was stuck with the bullshit that is post lunch rush.

Post Lunch Rush:

Used to be lunch rush but since lunch rush has divided itself into morning rush and post lunch rush...well yeah. It means some jackass and his family will decide "hey it's 1:30 in the afternoon.. let's go to Zellers to eat!" Kids: "Yay!!" before I pile drive them into the coleslaw.

So it got really busy really fast. And I lost my temper severely. If you know me, you know that it pisses me off when there's more than 3 orders on the board. I can do two easily. Three's a stretch, but any more than that you're running your fingers around the button that is me kicking your ass. Well orders went up to about 8 or 9. You do the math. I was light headed and very very short. But I persevered and managed to get throguh it by myself. Of course I had no choice. Argh! PISS!

I see James is having a swell time up in the B. Cizzo. with the treeplanting. Jolly good show on his part. I actually can't wait till he comes back- many a beer to go around!!

coming soon: Summer edition of Onionmax

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Welcome back Mr. Skywalker. That post made my day... and it needed making.

Emperor Wayne

1:58 PM  
Blogger Clyde said...

WHAT?!?! Only one edition of Onionmax for the summer?!? Whatever will we do??? Thankfully, the Wayne Empire Magazine just published one, so I will have plenty of good reading material... I hope.
Cheers!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Clyde said...

p.s. My blog is posting again. (llama74656.blogspot.com)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home