Friday, July 21, 2006

Orientation, secondationed

It's nine o'clock in the facking morning. In about fifteen minutes I am off to do the greatest day I've ever had- at work. Well maybe I should say the best and worst, why? Because today is orientation day. Yes orientation day. Now I know some of you will be wondering why I need to do another orientation when I started in October. Well the answer is meat. I never had an orientation. *gasps* Yeah it's like someone saying they've never been baptized, or never been circumsized. The same reaction I got when I told laura I put milk in my apple crisp (it's delicious, ok!! God!)

Heard that Bush spoke to NAACPQ753bfusidqjakdashu$#%#&@&.. the-the black people organization (no offense, but your acronym isn't exactly easy to remember. And I will phaser blast anyone who corrects me on the name) and opened with a joke and then continued to do what any Bush does when handed a microphone, fucks shit up. Expected. Look it up because I won't be bothered to.

Saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (pronounced Dead MAN's chest) And uh yeah... kickass. Way better than Patrick Stewart's one hour specials on space. And don't get me wrong, Patty Stew is badass. But if Jack Sparrow and Cap'n Pickaxe got into a brawl (no weapons or armours. Skill against Skill) Jack would daze and confuse him by prancing around like a homosexual who got smacked in the head by a lead pipe and Pickscab would do is just stand there with those little stars over his head wondering why shouldn't he try to sell him deathsticks.

Speaking of people better than Pickard..how about... Han Solo! Not to get in a battle of semantics but a llamish blog friend of mine decided to attack starwars ie my territory. Clearly a declaration of war. Unfortunately for him I have starwars, and forces in lots of movies and pretty much every video game there is. Not to mention steaks and japanese food. Ha-Ha! And the only reason this isn't in your comments section is because the damn page wouldn't load.

Now I've gone and soiled myself...

Anyways off to the orient, spect an onion max 5 before the end of July.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Hahahaha, Pickaxe...

Glad to see you're using phasers to blast. If you want to rebuttle I have an excellent suggestion of what Picard is to as something else is to something. Just wait four days and I'll tell you (See WAYNE'S POST)

Emperor Wayne

4:57 PM  
Blogger Clyde said...

Holy hell. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha. ha. heh. Hoooo. Heh. Ah ha. ha ha ha. ha. heh.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Clyde said...

ha

6:12 PM  
Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Wheres that Onion you promised... I have an excuse! I don't have the program to do the magazine.

Meh,

Emperor Wayne

7:04 PM  
Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Bleep Blorp. No update.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Chris Nagy said...

now there's an update ya ingrates!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home