Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's an Onion, Max

Chris is on a diet, diet, diet. Nothing but raw eggs and cups of vinegar. Look it up. For the next few weeks I will be giving up the wonderous carbs and..sugars.. that food has to offer and replace it with some hardcore fruits and vegetables, and again, raw eggs. Protein, beeyatch! why am I doing this after so many years of being the 'for every animal you dont eat I'll eat three' type? For a freaking woman. ok? Yeah a woman. The hell do you want from me. Honestly I come on your cheap ass show and pour my heart out and... I've just been informed that ANDERXPLUS SEQUEL TO VS THE FREE WORLD, or NAMBLA, is in fact, MY website. In that case I will humbly withdraw my previous statement and substitute this one: Because it's worth it.
Ah the things I do for love. Err.. lust. As bad as it sounds it's not like I'm trying to write a good poem here know what I'm saying? If you want to become a learned reader you don't go out and buy a stack of Pancakes, am I right?
BTW Anyone who says that a book, consisting of the word "bug" written on a waffle in syrup is too long for a book, needs a foot up their ass. Props to whoever can name that reference.
So yeah, I finally got around to the old Onionmax number 5. Originally it was going to be about the election using a classic picture. But I didn't really like that idea. However I still love the picture, it's still a classic. so as I go, I shall reintroduce:


Until the End...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

You are the man. That was the best ever! NAMBLA!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Update?

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home